Along with supporting your foundation needs, our concrete expertise expands to include other services like patios, walkways, garage floors, and more. When expertly installed, concrete is a durable and stable pavement to invest in for your home. A few benefits on concrete include:
- It offers a variety of surface finishes, so you can choose a certain aesthetic if wanted. For example, check out the patio featured in the photo below. That texture makes it pop more and offers a modern style.
- Concrete is extremely durable and, when expertly placed, will offer a long life. We install the proper control cuts in our concrete to create room for expansion so the natural freeze-thaw cycle will not affect it as much.
- Concrete is an environmentally friendly material and offers the lowest carbon footprint for pavement options. It consists of naturally occurring elements, which means it does not produce as many emissions during production.
- It is so strong that we use it for home foundations, so you can be rest assured it will withstand the weight of your vehicles when parked in the garage or heavier patio décor.
- They are a cost-effective solution. Due to their durability, strength, and longevity, they’re a sound investment for homeowners. As long as they have been placed with the regional needs in mind, they can last for 50+ years and will require a minimum amount of maintenance.
These benefits are why concrete has been used for thousands of years to build sturdy structures, and why some of those structures can still be found around the world. In fact, the first poured concrete street, done in 1891, still exists today.
If you’re interested in using concrete for your home’s exterior needs, here is a list of the comprehensive services we offer:
- Patios (stamped and colored)
- Driveway aprons
- Concrete slabs
- Garage floors
As experts in laying concrete, Concrete & Foundation Solutions uses only the highest grade of concrete mix for our products, so you can trust us to produce a high-quality product. Give us a call if you would like to start off with a free initial consultation and estimate.